Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Already February of 2010...Is Anybody Out There?

Time is flying by as usual. I figured the Etsy shops might be slow but it has been super slow motion lately. Valentine's Day has come and gone. Not many people are buying. I was wondering if it was either paying off the Christmas bills, the infamous TAX TIME, or just the economy in general. I am hoping that it picks up sometime real soon. I have been stocking up the shop even though there seems to be no one buying. Hard to motivate to make things but we should keep on going regardless!

I have listed a few cotton crocheted bowls in my shop which are kind of different and fun. I have been thinking about some new ideas. I don't know what they are yet but I will keep you posted if something new comes up! This might be the perfect time to figure it out!

Here is a photo of the cotton bowl in a natural color...





And a super bright green!





Using a different fiber and crocheting instead of knitting has been kind of fun!
100% cotton is wonderful to work with and I might do more things with it...


Anyway...not much more for now! Keep creating and let's hope there is a jump start in the economy real soon!

Until next time....Anne

2 comments:

  1. Anner, Love your bowls!!!!!!!!!! Your right, it's tax time. Some extra money floating around will be nice. See you soon. Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cotton bowls. Have you thought a about selling at shops in Idaho Springs? Another idea would be to see if the Blue Cottage would carry a few - she does take at 25% commission. But some with an Easter theme would sell now, I bet!

    ReplyDelete