Friday, October 30, 2009

Holy Moly!!


....I can't believe I'm blogging. My friends in the Twin Cites will think this is pretty funny!!

I've been making devotional jewelry such as rosary bracelets, Psalm 23 bracelets (you remember, "The Lord is my Shepard...."), and rosaries for about 5 years. I really like making beautiful pieces, some classic and traditional - and some that are unique and fun with a trendy look. I like it when people say 'wow, cool bracelet' - or, 'what is the meaning of that medal?', or 'can you customize with my birthstone?' The bracelet above just sold on my etsy shop! I'm tempted to make another one for me. It's fun and kicky - with an awesome four-way medal.

Anyway, devotional jewelry is a great way to "remember your prayers"! In my designs, I use high quality gemstones, genuine Swarovski (c) crystals and pearls, freshwater pearls, sterling silver - and my new favorite - bronze. Very warm looking for fall. Lake Superior and the great outdoors are the inspiration for my designs. Stay tuned! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment