Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cute and Cuddly Etsy Shop....

Today I was looking around on Etsy and I came across this super cute site and I thought of my niece's one year old daughter! The site is called Sighfoo and the designer makes adorable creatures out of recycled and felted wool sweaters. I have made things out of felted wool sweaters as well but only something that is square and made into a pouch. But these stuffed animals take the cake! How fun and creative. It looks like she also has another shop with lampwork glass jewelry she makes as well called Starvingartistbazaar. Yet again I have found a super fun shop on Etsy!

Check out Andy Foo...Isn't he cute?


Or...Thomas Foo....




Now I just need to decide which one of these little cuties would be best for Avery! I can just picture her clutching onto one of these fun and unique toys!

Until next time.....Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment