Monday, November 16, 2009

Beautiful and Functional

This is intended to showcase my sister Margie's great leather goods. I agree with her, there is something very special about fine leather. And when it is crafted with exceptional care into items that bring beauty to everyday tasks and events, it is even more special. This photo was taken by GGG up at the hunting camp. Pictured are the new camp 'log', and the larger one is a photo album that is used to hold pictures from a game camera. Another great accessory is the planner that can be filled with any brand of planner pages. GGG is never far from his.

These items are perfect for the outdoor and hunting aficionado. They fit in perfectly 'up at camp', and will travel easily to work. At that big meeting, others will look with envy on the fine leather planner with the antler closure. (This has really happened!). Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely journals! Great photos as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journals. I always get people asking where I got my journal. I take it to meetings and take notes and I use my groovy pen that Margie gave me. Tess

    ReplyDelete