Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hallowed or Haunted

Kathy once told me the story of the Raven but I cetainly enjoyed reading it. It is a great story.
I had the privilege recently to help Kathy on a project at the Benedictine Health Services of Minneapolis. What I found was exactly as Kathy described. A facility that truly focuses on respect, acceptance and hospitality. I was impressed and inspired that evening by love and attention and most definitely the respect given to clients.
Respect, acceptance, and hospitality.........something to think about in our everyday lives.
And does wisdom perhaps appear on earth as a raven?...... I believe so. Margie

1 comment:

  1. It must be, because all of the research I have heard about the raven is true. That bird truely does not forget anything. Tess

    ReplyDelete