Saturday, November 28, 2009

Vintage Sweater


I finally got Avery's sweater done. The pattern had one large button on the top and since I don't know how to knit button holes, I just knit a small I-cord for the closure. I had left over yarn so I knit a small hat, and baby skinny scarf. Hey, I wonder if they make baby skinny jeans??

This sweater is so soft and it really reminds me of Grandma Stafford's sweaters, although there is a mistake in the cable. I was going to pull it all out but the gal that owns the knitting shop told me that if i pulled it out that she was going to beat me. Ha Ha!!!! Tess

3 comments:

  1. It's adorable and I can't wait to see Avery wearing her new ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see her but it may be too big still. We'll see. Tess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery had skinny brown pants on over Thanksgiving (I think!)

    ReplyDelete